Get started with Modern Collaboration from Day One!
Different teams and groups within an organisation all have unique ways of working and often operate in a siloed manner. This can make it hard to facilitate effective information flow, data management and collaboration between different parts of the business. Using technologies such as OneDrive for Business, SharePoint and Microsoft Teams, organisations can break down barriers to collaboration and improve access to the right information at the right time.
Working with our customers, we see the following benefits from Microsoft collaboration:
- Access to the latest breed of Microsoft productivity apps across multiple devices, all in one place
- More effective sharing and collaboration with internal / external stakeholders
- User-centric productivity tools bringing information to the end user rather than having to hunt through separate data siloes
- Effective delivery of productivity tools to mobile workers and those out of the office without sacrificing security or capability
- Single source of the truth and real time co-authoring in documents, presentations and spreadsheets