Microsoft Advanced Threat Protection
Security Solution Overview
With data growing increasingly valuable and harder to protect, Microsoft provides security solutions across identity and access management, information protection, threat protection and security management.
Reduce costs with an integrated solution
- Protect against every intrusion scenario by consolidating to a single provider and dashboard, eliminating extra IT security infrastructure
- Empower co-ordination of protection, detection, response and prevention across both Microsoft and 3rd party solutions on one platform
- Securely manage ID & access across devices
- Reduce licensing costs up to 52% with integrated cloud solutions, a significantly lower TCO than a patchwork approach
Secure hybrid environments effectively
- Protect against other cloud and on-premises infrastructure as organisations move to public clouds
- Reinforce and keep pace with growth in security data
- Accelerate security outcomes while reducing hardware and operational costs
Employ the world’s largest and most trusted security presence
- Best in class across five security solutions categories
- Ensure confidence with Microsoft Security’s impeccable legacy.
- Trust resources that process a greater volume of data than anywhere else
- Fight against threats with config monitoring, EDR, application control, network segmentation (with support extending to container and serverless workloads)
Harness integrated, comprehensive security with Microsoft Advanced Threat Protection, Azure Security, and Azure Sentinel to identify and repel more threats than ever before and safeguard your organisation, without sacrificing productivity.
IT Security & Compliance
Enterprise Mobility + Security
Security Operations Center
Managed Security Service
Book your free exploratory cyber security workshop today:
The ElysianIT Cyber Security Workshop explores your current cyber-security situation, ascertains where you want to be and discusses how you can close the gap between the two.
As an exploratory workshop, this will help you understand your cyber-security challenges and presents the solutions and options available.