Audits can be commissioned for a number of reasons; reassurance that your existing technology platform is configured in line with best practice and fit for purpose, to identify the root cause of an existing issue, to create a roadmap of remedial or required activities in order to be ready for an upgrade or migration.
We provide a range of audits dependent on the requirement and technology and can tailor the depth and breadth given the specific need. The audit process typically involves one or two days of a specialist consultant on site, understanding the particular issue, need or roadmap followed by a detailed review of the environment design and configuration. Certain tool sets may also be used for the purposes of automated discovery. Subsequent to the onsite review, a full report will be authored identifying any areas of concern, opportunities for improvement and recommended remedial actions.
- SharePoint Infrastructure – server specification, farm design, database sizing and performance, service health and issue analysis
- SharePoint Design – web application, site collection and site topology, central administration, content type hub utilisation, page and feature performance
- Exchange Infrastructure – server specification, environment design, sizing and performance, configuration and mail routing
- Active Directory – schema level, domain and forest design, OU structure and objects, security and usage
- Office 365 Readiness Assessments – network structure and bandwidth analysis, Active Directory readiness, on premise Exchange / SharePoint / Lync environments, desktop and client compatibility
- Azure Readiness Assessments – network and routing assessment, server / software compatibility
- InTune Readiness Assessments – network and routing assessment, device compatibility