What are the key issues with managing and maintaining your enterprise devices?
Managing a large estate of mixed devices is difficult, especially if you have multiple locations, remote users and a permissive bring your own device (BYOD) policy. In addition to the core device management activities, the team often needs to ensure regulatory compliance, track the access or information assets and report on this information for risk compliance and auditing. IT Teams are commonly stretched, new users need provisioning, regular permissions requests are being raised, and the pressures of ensuring a secure enterprise mean that managing endpoints is a continual schedule of tasks taking time effort and money.
At Elysian IT we deploy technologies such as AutoPilot, SCCM, Intune (Microsoft Endpoint Manager) and configure features like conditional access policies to improve the automation of these time-consuming tasks.
Our clients are wide-ranging from “cloud-first” environments to complex multi-national organisations with mixed on-premise and cloud-delivered applications – and a whole range of device types, ages, locations and hardware. Working with these clients our experienced and accredited workforce bring the following benefits using an appropriate mixture of technologies from the Microsoft Suite:
- Managing the provision of new devices
- Ensuring the compliance of devices
- Deploying a feature and security update schedule
- Controlling access to an environment for corporate and BYOD users
- Setting up reporting and alerting compliance across the site
Device Management Readiness Assessment
Our mission statement is to understand our client’s business strategy, deliver technology to support that strategy, and support our client’s users in benefitting from that technology. A starting point with the device management projects we deliver is to discover, plan and validate your requirements following a comprehensive and structured assessment.
Our Assessment provides:
- Device management toolset awareness session
- High-level roadmap creation
- Current hardware compliance assessment
- Operating System deployment and management recommendations
- Application compatibility recommendations
- Mobile Device Management recommendations
- Readiness assessment and recommendation documentation
01256 976 650
Upper Farm, Wootton St. Lawrence,
Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG23 8PE