System Center Configuration Manager provides a unified infrastructure that enables you to manage mobile, physical, and virtual client environments. It delivers and manages user experiences based on a user’s corporate identity, network connectivity, and device type, helping you maintain productivity as the user moves between devices. Configuration Manager also makes IT more efficient through simplified administrative tools and improved capabilities for enforcing compliance.
The consumerization of IT is a growing challenge for many IT departments. Employees expect consistent access to corporate services wherever they are, on any device they’re using—desktop, laptop, smartphone, or tablet.
System Center Configuration Manager integrates with Windows Intune and Windows Azure to provide a single asset and management interface.
Not only do we work with System Center Configuration Manager we can also design, install and configure the complete System Center Suite:
- System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVVM)
- System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
- System Center Orchestrator (SCORCH)
- System Center Service Manager (SCSM)
- System Center App Controller (SCAPP)
- System Center Endpoint Protection (SCEP)
- System Center Data Protection Manager (SCDPM)
- System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)