Microsoft Intune (formally Windows Intune) helps organizations let their people use the devices and applications they love while configuring device settings to meet compliance needs. Either completely from the cloud or connected to an existing System Center Configuration Manager infrastructure, Microsoft Intune lets you manage devices in a flexible way that’s best for you.
- Support BYOD across all popular platforms: Windows, iOS, and Android
- Improve efficiency and simplify administration with no infrastructure required
- Manage PCs and mobile devices in one place
- Protect corporate assets with configuration policies and remote wipe
- Easily integrate with existing System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager deployments as needed
- Stay current with the latest version of Windows – For the best Windows experience, upgrade your PCs to Windows 8.1 Enterprise, providing end users with an improved, intuitive interface and advanced search capabilities, plus BitLocker® to better protect confidential data.
- All-in-one solution – Microsoft Intune is a comprehensive, end-to-end Microsoft solution that includes PC management, endpoint protection, Windows upgrades, and more—in one easy purchase.
- Easy to get started and to use – The Microsoft Intune cloud service requires no costly server setup, so you can start managing and protecting PCs right away.
- Low overhead and maintenance – Because the Microsoft Intune cloud service is hosted by Microsoft, you don’t have the overhead of maintaining on-site PC management servers and software.
- Always up-to-date – Get new features or updates to Windows Intune or the Windows operating system automatically as long as your subscription is active.
- Standardise on the Windows version you want – Get the flexibility to standardise your PC environment on a single Windows platform, as long as your subscription remains active, you’ll have upgrade rights to the latest operating system, so you won’t need to worry about buying upgrade licenses when the time comes.
- Fits your business – With Microsoft Intune, you get big-tech results with a small-tech investment, minimal overhead, and simple billing.
- Simple billing – Microsoft Intune offers a predictable, monthly payment cycle that helps your business more accurately forecast expenditures.